Inara

Inara likes to read...

Books can change your life - if only you let them!

I´m Inara (Austria) at Goodreads and decided it wouldn´t hurt to have a back-up booksite - just in case...

The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life: Volume 1 by Drunvalo Melchizedek

The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life: Volume 1 - Drunvalo Melchizedek, Margaret Pinyan

When I´m honest I have to admit I don´t understand everything Drunvalo writes about Sacred Geometry. I´m not a genius at mathematics and I had to struggle to comprehend some of his hypothesis, explanations and theories. Nonetheless it is a very interesting book and surely only appropriate for people who are willing to look beyond their own noses and to accept that there are diffierent views of reality. I can´t say I agree to everything Drunvalo says some of his theories seemed too unbelievable to me but this is apparently his personal sight of reality and who can tell for sure which reality is the right one? Don´t we create all our own realities?
It´s an excellent book to expand your mental horizon and you should read it it unprejudiced and with an open mind. It will give you some fascinating insights into hidden dimensions, Sacred Geometry, the MerKaBa, Atlantis, Egypt and much more..